Pinterest Hack...Maybe?



I added my link to my Kindle page where I sell it. Then I added some key words.  

 Oh my god! If you haven't let the Tailwind app ghostwrite a Pin, you have to try it. I am designing a few low content items for my KDP store. Though I love to write, writing to promote my work is NOT my favorite. I designed a notebook ( I 💚 the cover by the way) and I wanted to share it on Pinterest. I think its neat. It has some things that I think are important in a journal--gray writing lines, numbered pages and an index at the end to track where I put my random thoughts. Writing about it though, well that is just meh. I hadn't logged into my Tailwind account in, let's just say, a while. There is a new feature--a ghost writer. With all the craze about ChatGPT, I should have known. So here is how it works. I uploaded my (in my humble opinion) beautiful cover into my "create" section of Tailwind...

 

Then I tapped the ghost write button and let the magic happen. It wrote this about my humble notebook:

     "Unearth a burst of inspiration with our "Orange Cosmos Flower Notebook" by Classy Gal Designs and Publishing. Flaunting 200 well-structured pages, this charming nature-inspired notebook adds a touch of organization to your life. It's a perfect homage to nature lovers, a priceless treasure for gardeners, and an incredibly thoughtful gift for mom. Dive into this vibrant world of cosmos and let creativity bloom. Check it out!"

 Oh. My. Word. I mean, not my words, AI's words. Anyway, I got a kick out of it and wanted to share. Then I wondered, what other media am I consuming that is not written by a human? Hmmm... 

Maybe there is a lesson there. 



Comments

Popular Posts