"School is Not for Me!" (Social Story) (Special Education Referral)

Hello all! 
Back in April, I started writing a new e-book. My goal was to write a book from a student's point of view about the concerns that students have about being referred to special education. I had all sorts of ideas based on questions that students had already asked me. I also pushed out this post to gather more information. 

With all the information I had, I wrote a story about a 5th grade student that struggles with math. He shares his worries about being referred to special education through this story. I am happy to say that I finished the story. I think it came out great! I love the colorful illustrations. Parents will like the infographics in the end pages. The infographics outline the referral process and answer questions that parents have too. 

Comments

Popular Posts